[Insight-developers] Removal from the insight-developers list

Will Schroeder will.schroeder@kitware.com
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 06:43:29 -0400

Hi Folks-

The insight developer team has decided to keep the insight-developers
mailing list private for the time being. This means membership to those
personnel funded by NLM, or a subcontractor of a funded group. At the same
time, we are activating the insight-users list, since we have alpha testers
and other interested parties using the software. We apologize to those who
we are removing from the list. This decision was made to prevent premature
evaluation of a rapidly evolving piece of software; to enable frank
discussion on the developers list, and to maintain focus on the task at
hand; which is to create an initial, successful implementation of this
software. At some point in the future, the developers list will be open
again to the ITK community.

All developers have been subscribed to the insight-users list. In addition,
all those removed from insight-developers have been subscribed to
insight-users. Developers are encouraged to monitor the insight-users list,
since there will be a lot we can learn from the users of the system.
Developers are also encouraged to help the users as much as their time
allows; this will help us create a self-sustaining open-source community in
the long term.

The following names were removed from insight-developers. If you believe
that you were removed in error, please contact me at
will.schroeder@kitware.com and let me know who you are.

hanssen@caesar.de
vincent.daanen@imag.fr
anast.jm@pg.com
bahrahm@yahoo.com
tarifa@rpi.edu
fwilhelm@cosy.sbg.ac.at
a.anner@medres.ch
mingchangzhao@21cn.com
jonk@unimed.sintef.no
baron_ddf@yahoo.com
wuhappy@263.net

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Will

William J. Schroeder, Ph.D
Kitware, Inc.
469 Clifton Corporate Parkway