[Insight-developers] random access image iterator?

Joshua Cates cates@cs.utah.edu
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 16:02:40 -0600 (MDT)

I have a use for it now.  Anyone else?

If I'm the only one, I'd rather just work around--no need to add to the
already bewildering array of iterators for just one application.  But if
there are other applications, I vote we resurrect it.

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science
 University of Utah