[Insight-developers] Doxygen pages broken

Brad King brad.king@kitware.com
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 10:32:53 -0400 (EDT)

> There seems to be a problem with doxygen HTML pages.
> The first page if appearing but the links to files,
> classes, modules, etc are not working.
I encountered this problem when I first setup the new server for
doxygen.  The problem was that the configuration file from the old version
of doxygen does not quite work with the new version.  I had taken the
template configuration file from the new version, and copied over all the
important settings from the old file.  It looks like I accidentally put
the old config file back when I was looking at the "can't find
dot" problem.

I will put the new config file back and see if that fixes the problem.

-Brad