[Insight-developers] Using R for ITK validation

Jisung Kim bahrahm@yahoo.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 08:32:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi.

I just maked a Web page about how to install the GNU R
software and run an R script.

The URL for the web page is
http://caddlab.rad.unc.edu/~jisung/UsingR/index.html .

Here is the content of the page:

1. Why R?
2. Installing R
       Microsoft Windows
       Linux
       UNIX
3. Running an R Script
       UNIX or Linux shell
       MS Windows command prompt
4. R Script Example
5. Links

The script is real one that I used on my linux
machine. However, the script is only an example that
shows how to run a executable from an R script.
Therefore, it's not an script for an real validation
process.

I hope the Web page shows how easy it is to create an
R script and run it. Also, I want to get some feedback
from other developers about using R for ITK validation
tasks. If you know alternatives or if you notice any
potential problems in using R for validation, please
let me know.

Thanks,

Jisung.

=====