[Insight-developers] doxygen warnings

Will Schroeder will.schroeder@kitware.com
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 14:20:37 -0400

Hi Aljaz -

We believe that we tracked down the problems with the Doxygen warnings. The
doxygen.config file was set up to process .h, .txx, and .cxx files. You had
all sorts of weird Doxygen-like comments in the .cxx source code, so
Doxygen was getting confused. We removed the processing of .cxx and .txx
files, i.e., only .h source files are processed. You shouldn't have to do
anything.

Will