[Insight-developers] doxygen warnings

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik@kitware.com
15 Apr 2002 16:20:44 -0400

Since I do not have ITK CVS access somebody else will have to fix this,
but, here is the deal:

Somebody wrote something like this:
	parameter_i_j
LaTeX has a problem interpreting this. Some examples of possible
interpretation:

parameter
parameter
         i j

Well you get the picture. I guess the "right" way was:

parameter_{i j}

In any case, this is fixed. I suggest you change in
  .../Insight/Utilities/Doxygen/doxygen.config.in

line:

	LATEX_BATCHMODE       = NO

to:

        LATEX_BATCHMODE       = YES

This will make latex ignore errors and just continue.
This way some equations might not appear, but at least
doxygen will finish.

Somebody should fix this in CVS.

			Andy Cedilnik