[Insight-developers] WA5 and chapter contribution...

Will Schroeder will.schroeder@kitware.com
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:28:52 -0400

Hi Folks-

I've getting positive feedback for creating a book as part of our WA5 work.
The book would be oriented towards algorithms, architecture, and framework
(i.e., not a user guide, more like a mixture of theory and examples...it
could even be a full expression of the examples on the web page). I would
like everybody to consider contributing a chapter, since there is no way we
can do this without everyone contributing. The goal is to have something
that we can take away-and be proud of-at the conclusion of this first project.

I think that we have to agree to do this together or it won't work. Can we
talk about this at the TCon today?

Will