[Insight-developers] Missing Dashboard machines for a few days

Lorensen, William E (Research) lorensen at crd . ge . com
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 16:33:24 -0400

Folks,
Our lab is being renovated and we may lose the SGI builds for a few days. If so, they may go down
tonight and not be back up until Monday. Also moxel2 (WinNT) and moxel3 (linux) may be down.

As you know, the SGI's catch a lot of errors that the other systems fail to catch. It would be great
if we could limit (or at least slowdown) checkins for a few days. Much of the current activity is
fixing warnings and I think this can wait.

Regards,

Bill