[Insight-developers] warning C4530

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 13:02:30 -0500

The problem is in the cache for VTK:
//DO NOT EDIT, CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS loaded from external file.  To change
// this value edit this file: F:/VTK-VC++/CMakeCache.txt
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS:INTERNAL='/Zm1000 '

Those flags should look more like this:
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS:STRING=/nologo /W3 /Zm1000 /GX /GR

You should rerun cmake on VTK and fix the CXX flags, then rebuild
VTK, then re-run cmake for ITK.

Did you change those flags?  If not how did they get set?

-Bill