[Insight-developers] Re: [Insight-users] Different versions of the same file

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 10:35:51 -0500

Hi Sayan, Jisung,

Thomas Boettger in the users list just found that there is a
duplicate file:

              itkDecisionRuleBase

One is in "Code/Common", the other in "Code/Numerics/Statistics".

Could you please give him some indications about the right file
to use and if eventually we should remove one of them.