[Insight-developers] cmake.depends undependable?

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:37:48 -0500

The 1.4.7 patch is now the current release.
The fix for the depend bug is in that patch.
Please try it and let me know if it fixes
your problem.

Thanks.

-Bill

At 02:25 PM 12/10/2002 -0500, Bill Hoffman wrote:
>We have tracked this down and fixed the problem.
>I have put the fix on the cmake 14 branch, and we
>should be able to make a cmake 1.4.7 patch release soon.
>The problem is also fixed in cvs cmake.
>
>-Bill
>
>At 03:16 PM 12/5/2002 -0700, Joshua Cates wrote:
>>It looks like CMake does not find dependencies from .txx files.
>>
>>For example, LaplacianImageFilter.h includes LaplacianImageFilter.txx.
>>LaplacianImageFilter.txx includes LaplacianOperator.h which [eventually]
>>includes Neighborhood.h.
>>
>>If I move "#include itkLaplacianOperator.h" from
>>itkLaplacianImageFilter.txx to itkLaplacianImageFilter.h, cmake finds
>>itkNeighborhood.h.
>>
>>Josh.
>>

>>______________________________
>> Josh Cates
>> School of Computer Science
>> University of Utah
>> Email: cates@sci.utah.edu
>> Phone: (801) 587-7697
>>

>>On Thu, 5 Dec 2002, Joshua Cates wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> In the continous build dashboard (and on my machine locally, cmake cvs
>>> checkout circa mid-october), when changes are made to classes
>>> itkNeighborhood.h and itkNeighborhood.txx, the following modules should
>>> rebuild, but do not:
>>>
>>> itkDerivativeImageFilterTest.o
>>> itkGradientImageFilterTest.o
>>> itkGradientMagnitudeImageFilterTest.o
>>> itkLaplacianImageFilterTest.o
>>> itkSobelEdgeDetectionImageFilterTest.o