[Insight-developers] WARNING: changes to header tests and a copyright checker

Lorensen, William E (CRD) lorensen@crd.ge.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 17:03:27 -0500

Folks,
If I recall correctly, we agreed that all .h files would include their .txx files with a

#ifndef ITK_MANUAL_INSTANTIATION
#include itkFoo.txx
#endif

blocker.

Also, all .txx files should include their .h files.

We have found many files that do not do the latter.

I am modifying the tcl script that generates the itkFooHeaderTest.cxx files so that it will #include
the .txx file if one is present. This causes many files to fail. I'll fix them before I check in the
tcl script.

On a related note, occasionally we find files without the Insight Copyright. I have a script that can
be run that will block cvs commits if the Copyright is not present.

I won't check this in until Monday.

Bill