[Insight-developers] Warning regarding CMake LatestRelease

Luis Ibanez luisedoibanez at yahoo . com
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 07:15:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

This looks like a new behavior in CMake.

The use of these two variables was tested with
both versions of FLTK and worked just fine.

This is what we used for the Beta 0.7 release.

Luis