[Insight-developers] Image Registration Method failing on Caleb.crd-continuous

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 10:24:01 -0400

Bill,

The test is still failing...

With Lydia and Julien, we have found some strange
behaviors on the exception throwing and catching
and wonder if this is another manifestation of the
same problem.

What kind of machine is caleb ?
What is the difference between the continuous-build
and the nightly-build on caleb ?

It is just a "make clean", or are they configured
somewhat different ?

e.g. Shared Libs ?, Debugging ? Optimization ?