[Insight-developers] To All ITK Developers: Information on Itk Segmentation Algorithms needed for talk at meeting.

Jisung Kim bahrahm at yahoo . com
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 12:17:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Josh.

I am preparing presentation for the statistical
pattern
classification framework (using sample) and two or
three
distinct segmentation algorithms.

The presentation would include six+ slices.

I have a draft for that. I think I can make the final
version by this Thursday. I am trying to include some
experiment results. Is it OK with you?

Thank you,

Jisung.
--- Joshua Cates <cates@sci.utah.edu> wrote:
> Hello Developers,
>

> Have you written an algorithm to do Segmentation in
> Itk?
>

> Have you written building blocks for Segmentation
> algorithms in Itk?
>

> If you can answer "Yes"  to either of these
> questions, then please send me
> information to include in the 10 min talk during the
> public section of the
> upcoming meeting.
>
> _Any_ information will be helpful, even if you just
> point me to the
> particular classes in the repository.  Many classes
> in Itk are not yet
> well documented, so I will likely overlook your
> filters if you don't tell
> me what they do!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Josh.