[Insight-developers] Users joining

Will Schroeder will . schroeder at kitware . com
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 13:13:11 -0400

Hi Luis-

I think this is fine as long as:

- we don't let too many in at once, this introduces instability
- we create a document that they must agree to which states stuff like
         - agree to abide by the style document
         - agree to work with consortium members prior to introducing new
classes; significantly modifying design/API
         - agree to fix problems (as shown on dashboard) within appropriate
time limits
         - agree that the consortium members have final say in design decisions
         - understand that bad behavior results in temporary and even
permanent CVS write access removed

We can create the document, send to them via email, and get email agreement.

Will