[Insight-developers] Re: Line Iterator problem

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 05 Mar 2002 19:05:04 -0500

Bradley,

Thanks a lot for raising this problem and proposing the fix.

The fix has just been checked in.  The ImageLinearIterator
(and its Const version) can now call NextLine() and
PreviousLine() from any position.

The previous implementation implicitly assumed that the
iterator was at the end of the line (for NextLine() ) or
at the beginning of the line (for PreviousLine()).

   Code/Common/itkImageLinearIteratorTest .cxx

has now a test case for the use of these methods in the
middle of a line.