[Insight-developers] itk example project

Miller, James V (CRD) millerjv@crd.ge.com
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 17:18:17 -0500

 I'd list all the libraries with a comment that the user may want
to reduce this list for their particular project.

-----Original Message-----
From: Damion Shelton
To: Insight Developers
Sent: 3/6/2002 3:42 PM
Subject: [Insight-developers] itk example project

Hi...

I tried out the sample project today, and it works great. A problem and
suggestion:

Problem:
Out of curiousity, I added ITKNumerics to the list of build libraries,
and
Visual C++ informed me that the library was not found when attempting to

link (although the library is definitey there). When I commented out
this
library, the example built fine.

Suggestion:
Would anyone object if I added the remainder of the available libraries
the CMakeLists.txt file, commented out, with instructions to uncomment
the
applicable libraries for your own code? It would look something like:

# Note to users:
# Uncomment applicable libraries when using this file
# as a basis for your own code

LINK_LIBRARIES (
ITKBasicFilters
ITKCommon