[Insight-developers] Tests reworked

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 06 Mar 2002 23:28:27 -0500

Bill,

It looks very nice !,

One minor thing:    I'm getting a lot of warnings on VC++ maybe
because "itkWin32Header.h" is not included on the way.

These are the warning that are disable with pragmas. (e.g. 4876 )

Could it be OK to include itkMacro.h in the .cxx that got all
the tests  ?      or maybe directly in the itkMainTest.h   ?

Luis