[Insight-developers] cmake question

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:23:42 -0500

Manually editing the CMakeCache.txt is discouraged because sometimes it can take
several iterations before all values are revealed.   For Unix, it is hoped that
users will use the ccmake interface and on windows the CMakeSetup interface should
be used.

Another thing you can do, is to type make rebuild_cache, but that should be the
same as edition the CMakeCace.txt file and running make.

-Bill