[Insight-developers] itk::ImageToImageAffineMutualInformationGradientDescentRegistration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 18:21:53 -0500

Josh,

You are right,

all the family of classes :  itkImageToImage....Registration are obsolete.
They will be removed soon along with their tests.

The current tests are ImageRegistrationTest_## in Testing/Algorithms.

The reason why the old registration tests have not been removed yet is
that their parameters have to be copied to the new ImageRegistrationTests
files.

I think Lydia has the most complete examples on registration.

Are you interested in a particular registration algorithm ?

Luis