[Insight-developers] Re:

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:07:09 -0500

--=====================_151400892==_.ALT

Which tests?  Have you run it in a debugger?

For : kulu.crd
Build Name: IRIX64-6.5-CC-n32

All the vnl tests seem to have passed last night.

I guess it could be some problem with the stl map on the SGI, we are
using a non-standard stl implementation on the SGI.

-Bill

At 08:59 AM 3/27/2002 -0500, Lorensen, William E (CRD) wrote:
>Bill,
>I am having a strange problem with my 64 bit SGI build. Also, the same problem happens on a few tests
>in the nightly build.
>
>The problem is in the vnl tests. They crash after printing a start message. I still have the old
>pre-test-harness executables and they pass.
>
>Any ideas?
>
>Bill

--=====================_151400892==_.ALT

Which tests?&nbsp; Have you run it in a debugger?<br>
For : kulu.crd<br>
All the vnl tests seem to have passed last night.<br>
I guess it could be some problem with the stl map on the SGI, we
are<br>
using a non-standard stl implementation on the SGI.<br>
-Bill<br>
At 08:59 AM 3/27/2002 -0500, Lorensen, William E (CRD) wrote:<br>
I am having a strange problem with my 64 bit SGI build. Also, the same
problem happens on a few tests<br>
in the nightly build.<br>
The problem is in the vnl tests. They crash after printing a start
message. I still have the old<br>
pre-test-harness executables and they pass.<br>
Any ideas?<br>
Bill </blockquote></html>