[Insight-developers] RE: SparseFieldLevelSetImageFilter

Lorensen, William E (CRD) lorensen@crd.ge.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 07:21:55 -0500

I removed the bad include this morning. Also, the use of <list> in the header required an std::
namespace qualifier. I added it,

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Joshua Cates [mailto:cates@cs.utah.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 12:46 PM
To: Lorensen, William E (CRD); Xinwei
Cc: Insight Developers
Subject: Re: SparseFieldLevelSetImageFilter

Hi,

I noticed this.  I think LevelSet3DFunction.h has been included in
error.  Can you check on that, Xinwei?

There must be a discrepancy between configuration of the continuous and
the nightly builds.  If you take a look at yesterday's dashboard, you will
see all relevant continuous and experimental builds have 0 errors.
Several of these builds are on the same platforms/machines now showing
this new error picked up in the nightlys (missing LevelSet3dFunction.h).

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science
 University of Utah