[Insight-developers] typename warnings on gcc 3.1

Aljaz Noe noe@grasp.cis.upenn.edu
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 19:08:07 -0400

Ok. I'll leave those files untouched and we'll see tomorrow.

I've also made some changes, to get rid of Borland errors/warnings. I
can only hope that this will not cause problems on other compilers.

Aljaz