[Insight-developers] NLM Meeting: Draft of agenda for Tuesda y Oct 8

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv@crd.ge.com
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 15:57:47 -0400

Weren't the new contractors going to be at the Tuesday morning?

I thought we were going to discuss what they were going to be
doing and get an understanding of what they would need from us.