[Insight-developers] Region bug in PNGImageIO

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv@crd.ge.com
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 12:34:51 -0500

So how do you determine what the image dimensions to write are
if you are not looking at the m_IORegion?

Are you just supporting "overwriting" and existing image and getting
the dimensions from the previously stored image?

Jim