[Insight-developers] level set/vnl problems on SGI?

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Tue, 08 Apr 2003 10:17:13 -0400

It looks like they are doing the right thing:

vcl/sgi/vcl_cmath.h
inline float       vcl_sqrt(float  x) { return ::sqrtf(x); }
inline double      vcl_sqrt(double x) { return ::sqrt(x); }
inline long double vcl_sqrt(long double x) { return ::sqrtl(x); }

inline float       vcl_abs (float       x) { return ::fabsf(x); }
inline double      vcl_abs (double      x) { return ::fabs(x); }
inline long double vcl_abs (long double x) { return ::fabsl(x); }

However, perhaps this is the problem.   Perhaps the code is
depending on a promotion to double for some of the operations,
and the SGI is using float versions.   sqrt and abs are the only
ones with the problem.

-Bill