[Insight-developers] Warnings

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Wed, 09 Apr 2003 10:50:37 -0400

Several platforms are down to only 12 or so warnings.
Can everyone that checks in code to ITK please look at the
warnings and see if one of your classes are causing warnings.
I think we should be able to get to zero warnings on at least a few
of the platforms.

Here are a few of the top offending files:
itkIsolatedConnectedImageFilter.txx:119:
itkVectorFuzzyConnectednessImageFilter.txx:
IO/itkVOLImageIO.h
itkVTKImageIO.cxx
itkMetaDataDictionaryTest.cxx
BasicFilters/itkPasteImageFilter.txx
BasicFilters/itkRegionOfInterestImageFilter.txx
SpatialObject/itkEllipseSpatialObject.txx
Algorithms/itkImageRegistrationMethodTest_16.cxx

If just these files were cleaned up, we would have no warnings
for several machines, and fewer warnings on all the machines.

-Bill