[Insight-developers] Hotel for Pittsburgh June 5-6

George Stetten george@stetten.com
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:20:42 -0400

--------------010502050805090508080507

Dear ITK folks,

For the upcoming ITK meeting in Pittsburgh (June 5-6), we have reserved
30 rooms at the Holiday Inn Select University Center at $102/night for
single or double ($14/night parking).  The hotel is very nice, and easy
walking distance to CMU, where we will be meeting.  To make a
reservation, call 412-682-6200 and say you're part of the "ITK group."

To take advantage of the group rate, you need to make your reservation
by May 16.

--
George Stetten, M.D., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Bioengineering, U. Pitt.

--------------010502050805090508080507

<head>
</head>
Dear ITK folks,<br>
For the upcoming ITK meeting in Pittsburgh (June 5-6), we have reserved 30
rooms at the Holiday Inn Select University Center at $102/night for single
or double ($14/night parking).&nbsp; The hotel is very nice, and easy walking
distance to CMU, where we will be meeting.&nbsp; To make a reservation, call 412-682-6200
and say you're part of the "ITK group.&#8221;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>
To take advantage of the group rate, <u>you need to make your reservation
by May 16</u>.<br>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="$mailwrapcol">--
George Stetten, M.D., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Bioengineering, U. Pitt.
Research Scientist, Robotics Institute, CMU
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.stetten.com">http://www.stetten.com</a>

</pre>

--------------010502050805090508080507--