[Insight-developers] cvs watch

Lorensen, William E (Research) lorensen at crd . ge . com
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 10:26:21 -0400

Folks,
Over the next few weeks, we will be trying to drive out errors, warnings and
failed tests. I have noticed the past few months that the same mistakes are
made over and over again. Some of us have been fixing these problems and the
original authors do not realize it.

cvs has a "watch" facility. It notifies you via e-mail if some commits a
change to your file. To add a watch to a file, let's say itkFixedArray.h
just type:

cvs watch add itkFixedArray.h

Suggestion: add a watch to your files so you can see why changes are being
made.

Bill