[Insight-developers] cswig segmentation fault

Raul San Jose Estepar rjosest at bwh . harvard . edu
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 20:14:42 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Bill,

We have been trying to use the tcl wrapper for the levelset segmentation
classes. Some of the basic functionalities are implemented in the parent
class (itkSegmentationLevelSetImageFilter), so we tried to use  the macro
WRAP_OBJECTX_WITH_SUPERCLASS to wrap things.
Surprisingly we got a seg. fault at compiling time when parsing the
class xml descriptions with cswig.

We tried to check the wrapping just for the parent class. Building, we
get the seg fault at the same point (see below for screen output). I don't
see anything special in itkSegmentationLevelSetImageFilter that might
break cswig. I could complain but not break.

Any idea??. Am I missing something?

I've tried to wrap other classes with superclass and seems to work fine.

Thanks,

Raul

------

/home/raul/src/dev/builds/Insight/bin/cswig
-l/home/raul/src/dev/Insight/Wrapping/CSwig/itk.swg -c -Cindex
/home/raul/src/dev/builds/Insight/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/VXLNumericsTcl.mdx
-Cindex
/home/raul/src/dev/builds/Insight/Wrapping/CSwig/Numerics/ITKNumericsTcl.mdx
-Cindex
/home/raul/src/dev/builds/Insight/Wrapping/CSwig/Common/ITKCommonTcl.mdx
-Cindex
/home/raul/src/dev/builds/Insight/Wrapping/CSwig/BasicFilters/ITKBasicFilters.mdx
-Cindex
/home/raul/src/dev/builds/Insight/Wrapping/CSwig/Algorithms/ITKAlgorithms.mdx
-w362 -w389 -w503 -w508 -w509 -depend
/home/raul/src/dev/builds/Insight/Wrapping/CSwig/Algorithms/wrap_itkSegmentationLevelSetImageFilter.xml.depend
-o
/home/raul/src/dev/builds/Insight/Wrapping/CSwig/Algorithms/wrap_itkSegmentationLevelSetImageFilterTcl.cxx
-tcl -pkgversion 1.3 -c++
/home/raul/src/dev/builds/Insight/Wrapping/CSwig/Algorithms/wrap_itkSegmentationLevelSetImageFilter.xml
make[1]: ***
[/home/raul/src/dev/builds/Insight/Wrapping/CSwig/Algorithms/wrap_itkSegmentationLevelSetImageFilterTcl.cxx]
Segmentation fault
make[1]: *** Deleting file
`/home/raul/src/dev/builds/Insight/Wrapping/CSwig/Algorithms/wrap_itkSegmentationLevelSetImageFilterTcl.cxx'
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/raul/src/dev/builds/Insight/Wrapping/CSwig/Algorithms'
make: *** [default_target] Error 2