[Insight-developers] MedialNodeCorrespondencesTest, Intel C++ fixed

C. Aaron Cois cacst11+ at pitt . edu
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 02:53:28 -0400

Ok, i found a fix for the .NET error, and i'll upload it tomorrow
morning.  Hopefully it will still be compatible with the other
compilers. (i can't see any reqason why it wouldn't, it was just a weird
typedef thing)

    -Aaron