[Insight-developers] Status of Tests

Lorensen, William E (Research) lorensen at crd . ge . com
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:35:27 -0400

Folks,
We've made great progress over the past could of weeks. Coverage is up over
80%!!!
There are a number of tests failing. SOme on almost all platforms, others on
an isolated few.
Here is a summary with additional information if I have it.

Algorithms/itkExtractMeshConnectedRegionsTest
	crashing on all platforms. I've found two problems. in
ConnectedRegionsMeshFIlter,txx and checked them in. This has moved the
problem into Mesh.txx. Needs someone familair with Mesh to go at it.

itkFEMC0TriangularElement-Quadratic
itkFEMLoadLandmarkImplementation
	failing on all platforms. I am assured by the FEM folks that they
are on top of this.
itkFEMRegistrationFIlterTest
	failing on Borland. floating exception

If the above 4 tests are fixed, Borland will have no failures!

Platform specific problems:
MultiResImageRegistration2Test
	still needs many platform specific baseline images. This could mean
we still have problems here.

itkNarrowBandCurvesLevelSetImageFilterTest
itkNarrowBandThresholdSegmentationLevelSetImageFilterTest
	problems on the linux intel compiler. I've tracked it down to bad
regions produced by the neighborhood iterator. No solution yet.

itkFEMPArrayTest
	crashing on linux intel. Can't reproduce on my local build. No
solution yet.

itkStimulateImageIOTest
	failing on linux intel with debug on. No solution yet.

itkBrains2MaskTest
	failing on nightly VC6 and VC7. No solution yet.

The MAC
Many failing IO problems. I dont' have access to a MAC.

Bill