[Insight-developers] itkNarrowBandImageFilterBase using itkBarrier

Raul San Jose Estepar rjosest at bwh . harvard . edu
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 13:52:33 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Bill,

I'm checking on that. Filters relying on itkNarrowBandImageFilterBase do
not complain, so I think the problem is related with the way the test it's
designed. However we don't have here any windows platform to try on.
I'll take care about unused variable.

/Raul