[Insight-developers] ITK Software Guide update

Will Schroeder will . schroeder at kitware . com
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 07:01:54 -0400

Hi Folks-

We received the blue lines for the ITK Software Guide yesterday (i.e., a
quick print from the publisher for proofing). The book looks very good (580
pages) and we should have final versions at the Bethesda meeting. Thanks
again to everybody that helped out. (A lower resolution, 565-page PDF
version is on-line if you want to take a look. It does not include the
cover and some other material that Kitware inserted. Go here to see it
http://www . itk . org/ItkSoftwareGuide . pdf)

A final note: the cover authors are listed as Luis, Will, Lydia, and Josh.
We had toyed with the idea of listing all contributors, but there were some
concerns voiced about this so we fell back to the consortium vote that we
had taken a meeting or two ago. All contributors are listed inside the book.

Will