[Insight-developers] New Developers HOWTO Reminder

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 10:12:52 -0500

I have had several requests recently for adding new
folks to the developers list, and giving cvs write access.
Is it time to allow open access to the developers list?

As a reminder, the current instructions for how to do that can
be found here: http://www.itk.org/HTMLPrivate/
(The password and user name are the same ones you use for cvs.)

To add a user to the mailing list, have them go here: