[Insight-developers] fltk::VTKImageViewer

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:01:53 -0500

Hi Darby,

The fltk::VTKImage viewer is not finished.

It is suppossed to do volume rendering of
binary masks, but at this point it needs
some work.

Please feel free to create a bug in GNATS
and assign it to me.