[Insight-developers] warning C4267 on VC7

Lydia Ng lng@insightful.com
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:56:10 -0800

I am starting to use VC7 on my main development machine and as you can
see from the dashboard there are thousands of warnings. Most of them are
C4276:

d:\lng\Insight\Insight\Code\Common\itkObjectStore.txx(154) : warning
C4267: 'argument' : conversion from 'size_t' to 'unsigned int', possible
loss of data

Interestingly there are no docs on C4276. It appears whenever you get
the size of STL containers.  Another amusing thing is that any sample
code from the MS support site using STL disable this warning.

Would it be okay if I disable this also for ITK?

- Lydia