[Insight-developers] pngDllConfig.h and zlibDllConfig.h not found in an SGI build?

Brad King brad.king@kitware.com
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:42:11 -0500 (EST)

> This came up when trying to build ITK from the current CVS tree:
> Anything that include Utilities/png/pngconf.h or Utilities/zlib/zconf.h
> won't compile, because they include pngDllConfig.h and zlibDllConfig.h
> respectively.
>
> They look as though they're supposed to be created by Cmake
> CONFIGURE_FILE clauses, but they don't get made in the normal course of
> events.

The file should be generated, and is definately generated in a fresh
build.  I don't know why just running "make" didn't generate it, unless
you didn't run it from the top.  Run "make rebuild_cache" from the top
level, and the problem should go away.

> This is Irix 6.5, using SGI compilers.  I don't believe autoconf is
> installed on this machine either.

The CONFIGURE_FILE command has nothing to do with autoconf, so that
doesn't matter.

-Brad