[Insight-developers] Re: Your changes to CMakeLists.txt

Brad King brad.king@kitware.com
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 09:42:16 -0500 (EST)

> Some tests require arguments. For example, in BasicFilters,
> BilateralImageFIlterTest2 takes 2 arguments. How should this be handled
> with the new setup?

I didn't change the directories that had tests with special arguments
(FEM, Statistics).  I guess I missed the fact that those had arguments.
I also see that there are several special options to turn threads on/off
in the current itkTestMain.h.  I'm reverting back to the old
manually-implemented test drivers for now.  After the release I'll have
time to implement a new solution.

-Brad