[Insight-developers] kwsys::SystemTools::FileIsDirectory()

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd . ge . com
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 09:49:11 -0400

The current working directory could very well be
the cause of the problem. Suprisingly, things seemed
to work everywhere else but on Linux.

I put in a fix and we'll see if the continuous test
works.

Thanks Brad.

Jim