[Insight-developers] CableSwig

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Tue, 08 Jul 2003 12:50:51 -0400

It should not take that many builds.

Can you verify that what I did here works for you:

1. start with a new build tree
2. cvs update itk
3. run cmake
4. load the vs 7 project
5. select ITKCommonTCL, and build it (right click Build)

On my machine, this built cswig, gccxml, and went on to do the wrapping.

-Bill