[Insight-developers] CableSwig

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Tue, 08 Jul 2003 14:25:24 -0400

Did you do a cvs update -A?
Some of the fixes for these problems were checked in this morning.
(Dart does leave a sticky tag.)

I just did:

1. cvs update -dAP   ITK
2. ran cmake, picked a new binary directory, turned on python wrapping
3. right click on _VXLNumericsPython, Build
  - this built cpp, gccxml, cswig, cableidx and all the other tools required
for wrapping.
  - Here is output and order that it built things, (cut and paste from the output
window of vs 7:

------ Build started: Project: gengenrtl, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Build started: Project: iberty, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Build started: Project: genconfig, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
Building Custom Rule C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Utilities/CableSwig/GCCPatch/gcc/genrtl.h
------ Build started: Project: genoutput, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Build started: Project: genopinit, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Build started: Project: genrecog, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Build started: Project: genemit, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Build started: Project: genpeep, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Build started: Project: genextract, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
Building Custom Rule C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Utilities/CableSwig/GCCPatch/gcc/insn-config.h
------ Build started: Project: gencheck, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Build started: Project: genattrtab, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Build started: Project: genflags, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Build started: Project: gencodes, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Build started: Project: genattr, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Build started: Project: vcInstall, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Build started: Project: backend, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
Building Custom Rule C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Utilities/CableSwig/GCCPatch/gcc/insn-attr.h C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Utilities/CableSwig/GCCPatch/gcc/insn-attrtab.c C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Utilities/CableSwig/GCCPatch/gcc/insn-codes.h C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Utilities/CableSwig/GCCPatch/gcc/insn-emit.c C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Utilities/CableSwig/GCCPatch/gcc/insn-extract.c C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Utilities/CableSwig/GCCPatch/gcc/insn-flags.h C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Utilities/CableSwig/GCCPatch/gcc/insn-opinit.c C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Utilities/CableSwig/GCCPatch/gcc/insn-output.c C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Utilities/CableSwig/GCCPatch/gcc/insn-peep.c C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Utilities/CableSwig/GCCPatch/gcc/insn-recog.c C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Utilities/CableSwig/GCCPatch/gcc/tree-check.h
Building Custom Rule C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Utilities/CableSwig/GCCPatch/gcc/genrtl.c
------ Build started: Project: cpp, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Build started: Project: CxxTypes, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Build started: Project: CableExpat, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Build started: Project: doh, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Build started: Project: gccxml_cc1plus, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Build started: Project: swigcpp, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Build started: Project: cparse, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Build started: Project: modules11, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Build started: Project: vcInstallPatch, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
Building Custom Rule
------ Build started: Project: CableParsers, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Build started: Project: swig, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Build started: Project: CableGenerators, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Build started: Project: gccxml, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Build started: Project: cswig, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Build started: Project: cableidx, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Build started: Project: itknetlib, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Build started: Project: itkvnl_algo, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Build started: Project: SwigRuntimePython, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
Building Custom Rule C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/SwigRuntime/swigrun.xml
Building Custom Rule C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/SwigRuntime/swigrunPython.cxx
------ Build started: Project: itkvnl, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
------ Build started: Project: _VXLNumericsPython, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
Building wrap_vnl_vector_ref.xml from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_vector_ref.xml
Building wrap_vnl_vector_ref.idx from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_vector_ref.idx
Building wrap_vnl_vector.xml from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_vector.xml
Building wrap_vnl_vector.idx from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_vector.idx
Building wrap_vnl_matrix_ref.xml from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_matrix_ref.xml
Building wrap_vnl_matrix_ref.idx from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_matrix_ref.idx
Building wrap_vnl_matrix_fixed_ref.xml from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_matrix_fixed_ref.xml
Building wrap_vnl_matrix_fixed_ref.idx from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_matrix_fixed_ref.idx
Building wrap_vnl_matrix_fixed.xml from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_matrix_fixed.xml
Building wrap_vnl_matrix_fixed.idx from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_matrix_fixed.idx
Building wrap_vnl_matrix.xml from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_matrix.xml
Building wrap_vnl_matrix.idx from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_matrix.idx
Building wrap_vnl_fortran_copy.xml from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_fortran_copy.xml
Building wrap_vnl_fortran_copy.idx from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_fortran_copy.idx
Building wrap_vnl_file_vector.xml from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_file_vector.xml
Building wrap_vnl_file_vector.idx from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_file_vector.idx
Building wrap_vnl_file_matrix.xml from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_file_matrix.xml
Building wrap_vnl_file_matrix.idx from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_file_matrix.idx
Building wrap_vnl_diag_matrix.xml from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_diag_matrix.xml
Building wrap_vnl_diag_matrix.idx from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_diag_matrix.idx
Building wrap_vnl_c_vector.xml from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_c_vector.xml
Building wrap_vnl_c_vector.idx from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_c_vector.idx
Building wrap_vnl_vector_refPython.cxx from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_vector_refPython.cxx
Building wrap_vnl_vectorPython.cxx from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_vectorPython.cxx
Building wrap_vnl_matrix_refPython.cxx from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_matrix_refPython.cxx
Building wrap_vnl_matrix_fixed_refPython.cxx from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_matrix_fixed_refPython.cxx
Building wrap_vnl_matrix_fixedPython.cxx from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_matrix_fixedPython.cxx
Building wrap_vnl_matrixPython.cxx from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_matrixPython.cxx
Building wrap_vnl_fortran_copyPython.cxx from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_fortran_copyPython.cxx
Building wrap_vnl_file_vectorPython.cxx from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_file_vectorPython.cxx
Building wrap_vnl_file_matrixPython.cxx from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_file_matrixPython.cxx
Building wrap_vnl_diag_matrixPython.cxx from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_diag_matrixPython.cxx
Building wrap_vnl_c_vectorPython.cxx from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_vnl_c_vectorPython.cxx
Building wrap_VXLNumericsPython.xml from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_VXLNumericsPython.xml
Building wrap_VXLNumericsPython.idx from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_VXLNumericsPython.idx
Building wrap_VXLNumericsPythonPython.cxx from  C:/Hoffman/InsightNew-jim/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_VXLNumericsPythonPython.cxx
    Build: 36 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped