[Insight-developers] Changing wrapped image types

Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:39:38 -0400

Hi Jim,

The Python and Tcl examples in Insight/Examples will have
to be modified a bit. (mostly for changing US2 -> S2...)

This shouldn't be too much of a problem.

I'll be happy to make those changes, once you are done
rearranging the filter types to be wrapped.

   Luis