[Insight-developers] Buildflags for producing flaky executables

Brad King brad.king@kitware.com
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:33:30 -0500 (EST)

> MHCRC_athlon_DEBUG: -g -fstrict-aliasing -UNDEBUG  -Wall -Wcast-qual
> -Wstrict-prototypes
[snip]
> MHCRC_athlon_FAST: -DNDEBUG -O3 -funroll-all-loops -funroll-loops -march=at
> hlon -ffast-math -fstrength-reduce -fomit-frame-pointer -fstrict-aliasing
[snip]
> MHCRC_icc_DEBUG:  -g -UNDEBUG -w1 -wd810,188
[snip]
> MHCRC_icc_FAST:  -DNDEBUG -O3 -c99

I've just added an "itkSystemInformationTest" to itkCommonTests.  It
displays the CMakeCache.txt file from the build.  This will give all the
information needed to determine the platform and compiler flags used for a
particular dashboard build.

-Brad