[Insight-developers] Need sample Input files

Hans Johnson hans-johnson@uiowa.edu
Tue, 04 Mar 2003 14:52:57 -0600

Bill,
We have added 5 images to the Insight/Testing/Data/Input directory.

1) How do we tell the dartboard to run the tests?
2) How do we specify the path to the files?
3) How do we specify command line options to the files?

We need to have the following test run:
$(BINARY_DIRECTORY)/itkIOTests itkAnalyzeImageIOTest
$(INSIGHT_SOURCE_DIR)/Testing/Data/Input/BigEndianCompressed.hdr
$(INSIGHT_SOURCE_DIR)/Testing/Data/Input/BigEndian.hdr
$(INSIGHT_SOURCE_DIR)/Testing/Data/Input/LittleEndianCompressed.hdr
$(INSIGHT_SOURCE_DIR)/Testing/Data/Input/LittleEndian.hdr

By running this test, we should improve our code coverage from 11% to
nearly 100%, so we would really like to get this done yet today if possible.

Thank you for all your help.

Hans