[Insight-developers] Need sample Input files: InsightData CVS module ?

Bill Lorensen wlorens1@nycap.rr.com
Wed, 05 Mar 2003 18:47:23 -0500

Luis,
I agree that the data in Testing/Data should be in a separate checkout. However, we will still want to limit the size of data files we keep under cvs.

Also, I want to delay moving the Testing/Data tree until I complete the regression testing update.

Bill