[Insight-developers] Regression testing of Examples

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 05 Mar 2003 19:08:36 -0500

Hi Bill,

That's a great idea,
It will also help to make sure that all the examples
are behaving as described in the software guide.

I don't have a list of command line arguments at hand
but can easily create one by going though the guide.

Let me put it together and will email it to you.

It may even be interesting to put this list as an
appendix to the guide.

   Luis