[Insight-developers] Is someone working on adding a VOLImage?

Wilson Chang wmcst6+@pitt.edu
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 19:06:54 -0500

hi,

The issue is that it might not be possible to resample a VOL file.  I
believe that the VOL file format specification states 64x64x256 per
time frame.  The file that we wanted to upload to
Insight/Testing/Data/Input included only 2 time frames, but at ~4MB is
still too large for CVS to handle.

wilson