[Insight-developers] itkIOCommon

Kent Williams norman-k-williams@uiowa.edu
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 08:26:21 -0600

I have been adding stuff to itkIOCommon and I'm sorry for any build break=
s=20
that were my fault.  I have been looking at CMake/Source/cmTools, and it=20
supplies all the functions I can foresee needing for file system=20
manipulation, so simply borrowing it from Cmake would be fine with me. =20

One question about config -- according to

http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/luria.uiowa/IRIX64_MIPSpro7.3.1.3m-DEBUG=
/20030314-0500-Nightly/BuildError.html

Including unistd.h on SGI systems causes problems because of multiple fun=
ction=20
signatures with "C" linkage for the select system call.  This is kind of=20
strange, since getcwd is only defined in unistd.h on the SGI.